Friday 20 May 2011

Mid Week

The last couple of days I have spent doing research for new shows in the mornings and then working on finishing the correct presenter in the afternoons. Not only this but have done some fairly random tasks as well, such as helping with design problems (as I have much experience with photoshop etc) as well as teaching people how to do things. Here is a tutorial I made for Simon about how to draw a transparent box in order to see text clearer:





Not only this but I have been given the task of researching a new TV show they are working on. It is based around the new popular sport in America ‘Roller Derby’ that is now taking over the UK.
The range of tasks I am being set is keeping me on my toes and im finding it all very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment